IP NOC ENGINEER (BPO) - Ortigas
Philippines’ trusted executive search and recruitment company Lennor Metier is urgently recruiting for a highly technical IP NOC Engineer on behalf of a global BPO client.
The position will be based in Ortigas, Pasig, Philippines.
- Monitors the capacity and performance of computer systems
- Determines the cause of the problem of hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions
- Troubleshoots the problems that impacts IT services
- Coordinates with customer contacts or other IT teams to find solutions to problems
- Documents all issues and resolutions
- Records the health of computer systems
- Reports to upper management of incidents or if problems are too complex
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any related field
- Must have Cisco (CCNA) Certification
- Has experience in managing network infrastructures
- Able to work in shifting schedules
- Previous experience in working in customer service has an advantage
- Has the ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
- Knowledgeable in project management techniques
- Has the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues
- Highly analytical with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are keen to join and ready to take up the challenge, please send your application now!
Kindly visit our website at www.lennormetier.com for more exciting job opportunities