What to expect from the role:
- Maintain product quality through code coverage and static analysis tools
- Create and update spec sheets or documentation for other developers
- Work with other teams such as Backend Engineers, QA Testers, UX Designers, Business Analysts, and Stakeholders.
- Perform code reviews that guarantee code quality.
- Test application to ensure proper functioning, deployment, and maintain the application in the App Store.
- Develop features from design through implementation and launch.
- Test technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices.
- From designing to debugging, and everything in between.
- Bachelor's degree
- Can communicate well in a multi-cultural environment
- at least 3 years of iOS development experience
- Solid understanding of iOS SDK and its core frameworks
- Proficient in Swift/iOS programming
- Experienced with GitFlow
- Can work with REST APIs and JSON
- Strong understanding of iOS design guidelines
- Understands Object Oriented Design concepts / Model–view–view model (MVVM)
- Familiar with RxSwift and new technologies for iOS
- Understands the Clean Architecture, and Modularization
- Knowledgeable in writing clean and testable code
- Familiarity with JIRA for project management
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools
About this Position
- Join a trusted Technology Solutions company
- Must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City
- Temporary Work from home until further notice
- competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!