An exciting Instructional Designer role has become available at one of the world's trusted technology companies.
Location: Cebu City
- Develop learning experiences that comply to E-Learning design and development standards of quality.
- Ensure all development aligns to specifications provided by Senior Instructional Designer
- (SID) - which will be aligned to our Strategic Learning-related Product Roadmap.
- Follow project assignments and suggest enhancements to instructional design work given by SID.
- Design engaging learning experiences to meet the learning needs of the target audience.
- Create and/or refine the development of supporting learning material/media (audio, video, simulations, games, etc.).
- Conducts aspects QA on e-learning courses (modules/lessons), as directed by SID.
- Stay current on e-learning innovative best practices and new technology and innovations in the corporate world of adult learning and training.
- Use collaborative communication skills with HR L&D team that promote best practices in instructional design.
- What does it take to be a successful Instructional Designer?
- A collaborative mindset to work with SID and internal L&D team.
- Follow through on agreed-upon delivery dates of learning components of which you are assigned.
- The ability to integrate ideas into the planning of engaging e-learning experiences, as invited by SID.
- Positivity - heart and mindset, communication style, and approach to work.
- Handle concurrent e-learning projects, working in fast-paced, virtual work culture.
- Passionate about learning and learner experience.
- Goal-oriented vs problem/gap focused.
- Knowledge and ability in contributing to the development of virtual learning experiences from business needs, through all phases of instructional design.
- High degree of competency in designing within the Articulate 360 suite of products.
- Video editing and publishing skills, for inclusion in a variety of virtual learning experiences software agnostic.
- Comfort using a variety of products and features to enhance learning experiences (Eg., whiteboard explainers, asynchronous communication, etc.), including willingness to integrate new learning products to improve components of our e-learning courses and learning experience
- Aptitude for technology integration and use in the learning space.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries