The ISCM will be responsible for managing the process of gathering, analyzing & assessing the current & future information security and privacy threats to the company as well as maintain & monitor the information security best practices as they develop. They will act as an empowered representative of the CIO during IT planning initiatives to ensure that security controls are incorporated into IT projects at the design stage and expectations are clearly defined.
What to expect from the role
- Manage the process of gathering, analyzing, and assessing the current and future threat landscape, as well as providing the company and leaders with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment
- Monitor and report on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforcement of policies across the organization
- Consult with IT colleagues to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation, and configuration of hardware, applications, and software as part of Privacy by Design and Default.
- Responsible for DPIAs (data protection impact assessments), Governance activities, as well as BCP documentation and monitoring
- Engage effectively with appropriate external networks and external professional bodies.
- Ensure audit trails, system logs, and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and are in compliance with policies and audit requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- With at least 5 years of experience in Information Security and Compliance
- Working knowledge of the Data Protection Act, and security standards like ISO 27001
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is preferred
- Experience in HIPPA and GDPR is preferred
- Experience and working knowledge of security-related technology
About the Job
- Join a global technology company
- Mid shift
- Willing to work Onsite and Work From Home
- Office is located in Alabang
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!