What to expect from the role:
- Coordinate and prepare entry summary as needed for new shipments
- Open data input for new shipments in appropriate systems
- Follow all sales or operations business regulations, as well as unique client instructions, notes, and alerts
- Identify those that are missing, as well as those that have become obsolete or ineffective, and make suggestions for improvement
- Research and answer team requests for information via phone or email in a professional manner
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of shipments
- Establish customs entries through proper selection of client and client records, interpretation of documentation for all clients' shipments, in a one-step process in our software
- Entering shipment data for release, rating, and billing, making sure all essential fields are filled out and correctly
- Ascertain that the correct duty value is reported based on invoice details and terms of sale.
- Work with freight stakeholders as needed for missing documents, information, or instructions needed to release a shipment in a professional way
- Escalate two-step release requirements, authorization, or release issue resolution to needed team members by verifying documents for release conditions, compliance, and rating compliance.
- Work to utilize and take advantage of system automation tools that are available to support release processing
- Perform any related duties as assigned by management, such as maintaining effective connections with clients, carriers, forwarders, Customs, and others.
- At least 3 years in freight forwarding, preferably with experience in the U.S import process
- Must be willing to work on the night shift, 9 pm – 6 am
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills
- Good team player and able to coordinate with people effectively
About this Position
- Join a multinational Transport and Logistics company
- Night Shift, temporary work from home
- Office is located in BGC, Taguig
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!