An exciting HR Manager role has become available at one of the world's trusted BPO companies.
We’re on the lookout for a skilled Human Resources Manager to run HR programs across the company - everything from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and compensation. You will work, side-by-side, with our employees to cultivate a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented. Your projects will be your own to handle as long as they fit into the organization's objectives.
- Oversee recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relationships, training, and compensation process; assess and make improvements as required
- Design and implement programs to improve morale and relationships
- Provide counseling for relationship management including dispute resolution and team building
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- at least 3-5 years with the strong technical know-how on HR Admin functions (Labor Relations, Compensation & Benefits Processing)
- Experience in a BPO preferred
- Demonstrable experience crafting and implementing solutions to highly complex situations that call for creativity
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of local and federal laws and HR standard methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal communications skills
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.