The incumbent is expected to take full ownership of the business in the country, setting up all operations, building the team, developing the business activities, connecting partners and gaining market leadership. You will work seamlessly with HQ, and be instrumental in building up the local team and instilling the company culture in the country office.
What to expect from the role:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
- Effective management of PH office and market/competition monitoring likewise contributes to the overall purpose of the role.
- Deal with potential partners, and appropriate government agencies
- This requires travel to different locations in the Philippines to check and ac
- Effectively manage the overall PH office operations on all aspects of responsibilities for sales, marketing, administration, HR, accounting, procurement, and others.
- Ensures that the project site/s complies to all policies and procedures relating to Security, Health and Safety; influences any changes necessary to meet statutory requirements, ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business
- Provide direction and leadership to ensure the achievement of objectives, targets and strategic plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- A well-rounded person, in business development, tower construction, operations, site acquisition, P&L responsibilities, knows the business processes and regulations
- with at least 15 years of related experience.
- must have experience in dealing with government agencies
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the business impact of proposed and adopted regulatory changes
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- not open to ex-pat
Think you are an ideal candidate?
Apply now! Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.