An exciting Export Specialist role has become available at one of the multinational Transport and Logistics companies.
Location: BGC, Taguig – temporary remote
The Export Specialist will assist our clients by managing international shipments and provide support to most steps of the transportation process. Works with customs agents, warehouse staff, shipping companies, forwarders, and clients. The export specialist will also help with the shipping, receiving, and record-keeping of international transactions. At the same time verifies all documentation in compliance to export policies and laws.
What to expect from the role:
- Tracks shipments and communicates with clients about job progress.
- Fill out import-export documentation
- Booking of Airline and Sealine.
- Coordinates with customs agents for clearance on overseas deliveries & shipment.
- Deals with quotes from prospective shippers
- Compile carrier and route assignments, compute international fees for each shipment and keep track of shipment payments and quotas
- Handle claims with insurance companies, if any shipment problems occur.
- Provides efficient delivery of logistics through data management.
- Tracks, monitors and coordinates with the dispatch team
- At least 3 years in freight forwarding, preferably with experience in U.S exportation process
- Must be willing to work on the night shift, 9 pm – 6 am
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills
- Good team player and able to coordinate with people effectively
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.