An exciting Executive Assistant role has become available at one of the world's trusted companies.
Location: Philipines, Remote
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to collaborate with and provide support to the CEO of the company. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy, proactive, and meticulously organized problem solver who can flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This role requires someone with a commitment to excellence and the ability to work well with others to ensure the success of the organization as a whole.
What to Expect from the Role:
- Review, segment, and answer specific emails to help workloads and projects in forwarding momentum.
- From time-to-time be asked to manage projects (.PPT presentation building, transcribing ideas into notes/videos, organizing financial information, administrating tools/vendors) from ideation to completion.
- As the gatekeeper, manage complex calendars and schedule internal and external meetings for the CEO while being able to anticipate conflicts and solve scheduling issues with ease
- Proactively provide input for ways to improve structures and efficiencies
- 3+ years experience supporting a C-level executive
- Comfortable with technology – prepared to manage Gmail, CRM, and other software
- Comfortable in a start-up environment; willing to roll up your sleeves and solve problems.
- Strategic and proactive ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and with minimal direction
- Strong skills and confidence in engaging C-Level executives and Leaders
- willing to work on a night shift 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippines Time
If you’re interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a 2-5 minute video explaining (in English) why you’d be a great fit for this role. Once done, submit your final video presentation link email@example.com
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.