Enterprise Risk Officer Budget
Philippines’ trusted executive search and recruitment company Lennor Metier is urgently recruiting for a highly technical Enterprise Risk Officer Budget on behalf of a microfinance company.
The position will be based in Makati, Philippines.
Risk officer manages all risk function aspects in a business, highly skilled professionals oversee the development and implementation of risk policies and procedures as well as control assessment reporting processes.
- Monitors emerging trends and best practices in Enterprise Risk Management to inform risk sensing and risk mitigation capabilities
- Supports in executing initial risk assessment and initial risk prioritization, inclusive of information gathering and data analysis
- Facilitates ERM training seminars, as directed by Head or as guided by approved operating plans
- Keeps aware of overall corporate goals and key operating plans (Sales Channels, Product Groups, etc.), in order to properly ground risk assessments
- Processes raw information and data gathered from risk owners across the company
- Supports in creating quarterly risk report content, and coordinates with relevant risk owners across the company (for input or assistance) as necessary
- Supports in updating Audit Committee of new developments, concerns and action steps regarding risk regulatory compliance
- Keeps aware of key risk regulations (through regular research and liaising with superior) and assists in cascading to other stakeholders
- Graduate of any 4years course
- With at least 3 years of related experience in operational risk in the banking and finance industry
- With at least 3 years related experience in operational risk in banking and finance industry
- Excellent in oral and written communications
- Can interact and collaborate with senior management
If you are keen to join and ready to take up the challenge, please send your application now!
Kindly visit our website at www.lennormetier.com for more exciting job opportunities