We are looking for a high-level Account Manager who will be responsible for managing and growing revenue. You will be a key member of a larger support team to ensure our top partners receive superior account management and strategic consulting
What to expect from the role:
- To develop strategies and objectives to address the needs of a new and existing set of clients that achieve account growth aspirations, close new business opportunities, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework
- Working knowledge of the competitive landscape and the regional business market
- High level of escalations both internal and external concern.
- Overall responsibility for the Sales and Fulfillment process associated with the regional activities
- Performs other duties as requested/assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- with at least 5 years of experience in account management, Preferably somebody with years of experience in Enterprise Sales or Relationship Manager handling different distribution channels such as re-sellers of servers and other communication/ICT products
- Experienced in handling top 20 Companies with a group of different businesses dealing with communications, System Integration products, and all related products
- Ability to articulate technical and complex business issues and work with senior-level customers and executives.
- With experience in handling government accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle many competing priorities within multiple accounts
- Ability to prioritize, organize and operate in a fast-moving, aggressive environment
- Playing golf, tennis, and other elite sports is a plus to the position.
About this Position
- Join a global company
- Highly competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!