As an integral member of the Product Team, this role will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle process. You will work closely with the Executive, Software, Creative, and Customer Success Teams to ensure product delivery following the roadmap, strategy, and vision aligned with our business objectives.
What to expect from the role
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to create and implement a project plan and strategy from product ideation to launch that is aligned with an actionable product roadmap.
- Act as a central point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy, and business models.
- Represent the voice of the customer throughout the development process as we race towards “Product Market Fit” and growth.
- Coordinate with the marketing and creative teams to bring the vision to life through UI / UX designs and wireframes.
- Ensure that product development stages are completed on time by leading and organizing a robust communications plan with key stakeholders.
- Work with the Customer Success team to collect feedback, prioritize, and communicate product-related challenges to be considered by the product and tech team in future development.
- Establish product KPIs and conduct reviews to track progress toward milestones and general product health.
- Make sure user-facing teams are readily equipped with product documentation and processes required to support new customers.
- Effectively manage and grow the tech team to produce high-quality customer-centered web-based applications and managed services.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 5+ years of working experience in Product.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile Methodology for effective project management.
- Knowledge in creating UI / UX designs.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Fast learner with the ability to work independently, think critically, and multitask.
- Passion for problem-solving--you think in terms of processes and how to make them better.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests, projects, and completing deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal English) with experience in working with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to present, listen, and explain your ideas clearly and effectively.
- Experience with a Learning Management System is a plus strong background in data analytics is a plus
About This Position
- 100% Remote Job
- Night shift, 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippines Time.
- Full-time, fast-paced with lots of career growth.
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit a 2-5 minute video explaining (in English) why you’d be a great fit for this role.
Please use this video tool: www.vidyard.com
Once done, submit your final video presentation link to firstname.lastname@example.org