An exciting Director of Growth role has become available at one of the global sales resource companies.
Location: Philippines - Remote
We are looking for a professional with a passion for problem-solving to support every step of our customer experience; from prospecting and winning deals, to enabling their onboarding, to building growth, with an expert eye on always improving the customer’s outcomes.
You will work closely with the Growth, Customer Support, Marketing, and Product teams.
What to expect from the role:
Lead and manage the lifecycle of customers, grow a team of Customer Success professionals, and protect revenue churn:
Onboarding new customers
- Ensure that process is being followed at world-class levels, built for scale
- Relentlessly pursue improvement to customer onboarding experiences
- Tailor implementations to create awesome first impressions and tight follow through with strong communication and organizational skills
Managing customer lifecycles:
- Drive value with customer Leadership reviews that are action-oriented to create improvement to customer outcomes
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Lead with a data-centric approach, while being mindful of customer priorities and relationships dynamics
Customer retention and growth
- Maintain high NPS’s by managing internal and customer stakeholder accountability for success
- Deploy recurring value services to strengthen customer outcomes, protect renewals, and grow long term customers
- Analyze customer experiences at account and aggregate levels to find areas of improvement for product, CX, and sales
- Maintain a healthy portfolio of customers to meet quota; via prospecting a named account list, qualifying and winning inbound demand, and growing account depth in your portfolio
- With 7-10 years of experience in B2B complex Sales, Account Management, and/or Customer Success
- Prior enterprise SaaS experience; focused on long term recurring value
- Coach and mentor mindset
- Comfortable in a start-up environment; willing to roll up your sleeves and solve problems
- Strong skills and confidence in engaging C-Level executives and Leaders in a revenue organization; CRO, CMO, EVP Sales, VP Sales, VP Operations, VP Sales Enablement
- Work from home
- Can work Nightshift, 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippine Time.
- Work with a global team.
- Access to executives and a seat at the table where your ideas are valued.
- Autonomy to ideate and implement your vision.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a 2-5 minute video explaining (in English) why you’d be a great fit for this role.
Please use this video tool: www.vidyard.com
Once done, submit your final video presentation link email@example.com
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.