What to expect from the role
As the Digital Marketing Head, you will report directly to the CEO and will be closely involved with the Sales team to align strategy and initiatives. You need to have superb English skills, copywriting skills, exceptional knowledge of growth hacking, and marketing
- Demonstrate the ability to develop a comprehensive marketing plan and drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Be responsible for content strategy and claim ownership of all owned online channels such as social media and the corporate website.
- Supervise the creation, editing, approving, organizing, and managing of marketing content, such as blogging, SMM, video, podcasting, email marketing, etc.
- Use market analysis to develop strategies to strengthen company position in the industry, identifying customer needs, as well as competitor’s strengths, and weaknesses.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies and publications such as design, proposal, presentation, questionnaire preparation, analysis, and report writing
- Support sales and lead generation efforts through different marketing channels
- Manage the marketing team with the goal to cultivate growth and harness potential
- At least 5 to 10 years of extensive experience in marketing, advertising, PR in a leadership role, preferably in the B2C space
- In-depth knowledge, experience, and skills in growth hacking, all digital marketing channels
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, strategies, and techniques (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience with PR and media relations
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, prior leadership experience is preferred (managing a team of 3+ people)
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Hands-on experience with search engine optimization (SEO). Knowledge of how to maintain a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Preferably with relevant industry knowledge, experience in fintech, e-commerce, creative agencies, or industry-leading companies
About the Position
- Join a trusted company
- Remote setup
- Must be willing to work on a night shift
- Must have a reliable internet connection