What to expect from the role:
- Define, plan, execute and continually optimize digital marketing strategies to meet project needs, objectives, goals, and KPIs. This includes writing ad copy, creating ads and landing pages, and managing ad campaigns.
- Collaborate with the web developer to implement tracking pixels, cookies, and other relevant technologies.
- Manage the following channels and tactics: SEM/PPC, display ads, retargeting, paid social, content syndication, ABM/IP/cookie-based media, landing pages, native ads, etc.
- Partner, collaborate and communicate digital marketing plans, status updates, and campaign performance results and insights with marketing and sales teams.
- Report on advertising performance metrics and ROI across platforms to assess campaigns and continually optimize them.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- A solid understanding, experience, and success with paid owned and earned digital media on LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Google Analytics and other digital marketing and media analytics are reporting expertise.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate digital marketing conversion objectives.
About the Position
- Join a reputable global company
- Office is located in Iloilo City
- Candidates outside Iloilo City are entitled to Relocation Package
- Willing to work in shifting schedules and holidays when required
- Salary range is Php 35,000 – Php 60,000
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!