An exciting DevOps Engineer role has become available at one of the global shared services companies.
Location: Pasig, Philippines.
What to expect from the role:
- Design, implement, monitor, and maintain CI/CD pipelines to allow development teams to deploy solutions into dev, test, and staging environments
- Build automated deployments using tools, configurations, and scripts that comply with the industry security standards
- Analyzes the technology currently being used and develop plans and processes for improvement and expansion.
- Proactively monitor systems and platforms for performance, availability, and capacity management while ensuring that solution and component escalations are minimized.
- Collaborating with the development team and help identify the root cause of issues
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Running and maintaining release cycle activities for multiple parallel projects
- Maintaining Cloud-based services using IaaS, PaaS from any cloud provider
- Troubleshooting apps in staging and monitor system insights for performance and outages
- Working closely with software engineers within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Improving system quality by identifying and resolving issues
- Testing system integrity and implement infrastructure designs; Performing other infrastructure-related tasks as needed
- Deploying fixes, updates, and patches as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of strong DevOps or similar role
- Conceptual understanding of DevOps topics like CI/CD and infrastructure as code
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP, including container orchestration offerings, infrastructure automation tools, and logging/monitoring tools
- Must be amenable to work in flexible schedule (occasional night shift schedule)
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.