Development Delivery Manager
Philippines’ trusted executive search and recruitment company Lennor Metier is urgently recruiting for a highly technical Development Delivery Manager on behalf of a global services client.
The position will be based in Makati City, Philippines.
The Development Delivery Manager has primary operational responsibility for all deliverables related to Applications Development and Software Testing activities. The position guarantees the services are delivered in a quality and timely fashion and ensures a strict adherence to the best practices defined by the Centres of Excellence.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Applications Development and Software Testing teams
- Ensure appliance of best practices, as defined by the Center of Excellence
- Supervise resources allocation to deliver the services on the different projects assigned
- Regularly review delivery planning cross projects to guarantee optimal usage of resources
- Work in close relationship with project managers to resolve resource allocation’s conflicts on the different projects
- Monitor team’s performance and quality of services delivered locally
- Liaise with the COEs to periodically review practices and improve tools usage and processes
- Set the team members’ yearly objectives and define paths to increase the skill set of the team
- Collaborate with Service Delivery groups in other regions to adopt, lead and share best practices and solutions
- Complies with the QHSE Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions
- High-Level Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development in an international environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in team and project management in high technology or Internet-based software development environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong understanding of the Application Lifecycle Management
- Good knowledge in Agile development methodology
- Strong leadership/mentoring, able to work in a matrix organization
- Able to motivate teams to deliver best in class services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused on delivering, pushing projects forward
- Able to build trust, respect, and confidentiality
- Acts quickly and decisively; able to make tough calls
If you are keen to join and ready to take up the challenge, please send your application now!
Kindly visit our website at www.lennormetier.com for more exciting job opportunities