As a developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live, and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
What to expect from the role:
- Comply with coding standards and technical design
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to the great quality of code at all time
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating the current live system
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in C# and Reactjs
- Nice to have ASP.Net MVC and WebApi, .Net Core, EcmaScript 5, SQL Server
About the Position
- Join a global technology company.
- Mid shift
- Work Setup: Work From Home until further notice
- The office is located in Makati City
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!