An exciting Cybersecurity Specialist role has become available at one of the global shared services companies.
Location: Pasig, Philippines.
This role is accountable for determining the weakness of business application software, operating system, network devices, and other related cybersecurity threats. The jobholder's responsibilities are to conduct advanced penetration tests on a company's system, network, cloud application, and identify any breaches or weaknesses in the security setup. This role provides expertise and leadership through knowledge and experience and will champion setting standards, improving operating performance, and continuous service improvement
What to expect from the role:
- Use and customize appropriate tools for testing computer systems, networks, and other devices
- Develop and perform test scenarios for penetration testing for infrastructure, cloud, mobile, and applications
- Provide recommendations/solutions for vulnerabilities/exploits discovered during the test
- Monitor and track findings to ensure resolution occurs within a reasonable time
- Document scenarios performed, findings and proof of findings
- Develop and Maintain internal standard procedure relating to the support role as required
- Partakes in the end to end coordination between domain expert and Manila-based service desk
- Owns service improvement within the domain, within technology and process, to improve customer experience, efficiency and reduce cost
- Conforms and helps develop and improve Service Level Agreements within the domain
- Defines, documents, and drives good housekeeping regarding documentation, maintenance schedules, and best practices
- Gives input and identifies cost-saving opportunities for budgeting and cost management
- Identifies and takes part in the company’s Risk Management process
- Familiar with Security fundamentals such as threats, attack vectors, Network vulnerabilities, and attacks, User authentication, permissions, password policies, audit policies, encryption, cryptography and physical security, internet security, wireless security, and core security principles
- Familiarity with security tools, technologies, and threat landscape
- Demonstrated SFIA capability in line with the requirements listed below.
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking, problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively and inspiring a team to deliver value and improve service.
- Relevant certifications (e.g. ITIL, Cobit, MCSE, CCNA, etc.)
- Strong process and process improvement skills
- Track record of contributing to a positive and collaborative culture
Key Technology Areas:
- Cloud and On-Premise Protection
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- General & Project Feedback
- Tertiary qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- Two + years of experience in a similar level role within an IT Infrastructure team.
- Advanced understanding of security concepts and security best practices
- Understanding and familiarity with common code review methods and standards
- Familiar with different security and frameworks
- CIS, COBIT, ISO 17799 & 27001, NIST SP800-53, ITIL v2, HIPAA, FFIEC, NERC- CIP, PCI-DSS, OWASP and Mitre
- Advanced Network knowledge Infrastructures such as VPN, LAN, WAN, wireless network, network topologies, and access methods
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.