An exciting Customer Support Power BI role has become available at one of the trusted technology companies.
Location: Makati City
Under the direction of the Line Manager, this position is responsible for the support and installation of IT Products & Services provided by the company to their customers. Record all service calls, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents within SLA.
What to expect from the role:
- Provide professional, polite, and timely service to all customers, internal and external
- Assist customer with a handling time appropriate to the issue
- Provide the customer with regular updates
- Consistently meet set Service Levels
- Serve as a liaison between business units and customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level of end-users
- Ensure installation and support is of the highest quality for our customers.
Incident Management & Installations
- Log all contacts (feedback, incidents, requests for service & request for information) received via telephone, email, internet, and fax within our Incident Management System
- Ensure installations are carried out on EID date in the WIP
- Provide initial diagnosis and resolution of service calls from the company’s customers.
- Provide initial workaround to restore service to the customer
- Liaise with product specialists to ensure service calls are resolved within agreed service targets.
- Update Incident Management System with comments, Internal and/or Customer as required
- Assign the service call to the appropriate assignment group
- Track the progress of the incident to ensure service is restored within the agreed targets
- Regularly update open incidents with appropriate comments to reflect actions and progress
- Escalate to Team Leader when a target is in danger of being breached
- 1st & 2nd Level Helpdesk
- OEM Sales, Data Build, and Networks
- Network Operations Centre
- Development and CRM
- Strategic Alliances Manager
- Takes responsibility and follow-through
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible, and open to change
- Sound time management
- Meet and manage deadlines
- Display a sense of urgency
- Strong Interpersonal Skills to ensure efficient and friendly support
- Manages to leave appropriately, submits leave forms on time
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Automotive qualifications
- Has VCE or equivalent
- Preferably with an ITL foundation certificate
- Relevant working experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in a Help Desk Environment and has Dealership Exposure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to work on shift work (7 am – 7 pm). Hours may change to reflect the needs of the business.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.