What to expect from the role
- Develop and implement style and branding for all creative assets across multiple platforms--website, social, sales decks, courseware, etc.
- Manage requests from multiple stakeholders, task distribution among team members, and provide creative feedback.
- Establish responsible plans and timelines, to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Collaborate with other departments and team members on specific requests.
- Create a variety of videos including 2D animated explainer videos, live-action videos using original recordings and stock videos.
- Create images, social posts, infographics, and other non-video assets
- Create design elements to be used on websites, sales decks, etc.
- Ability to understand business concepts is necessary in order to translate copy and scripts into images and videos that convey the right message.
- 2+ years of experience as a manager, in charge of team members and projects.
- 5+ years development experience in graphic design and video production
- Proficient with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Provide your own machine with at least 8Gb RAM and a high-speed internet connection
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- Committed and intelligent problem solver
- Calm demeanor under pressure
About This Position
- 100% Remote Job
- Night shift, 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippines Time.
- Full-time, fast-paced with lots of career growth.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit a 2-5 minute video explaining (in English) why you’d be a great fit for this role.
Please use this video tool: www.vidyard.com
Once done, submit your final video presentation link to email@example.com