As a member of the marketing team, the copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the marketing, sales, and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand the company’s products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
What to expect from the role
- Interpret marketing briefs to develop and produce creative concepts, messaging, and copy
- Research and understand the market and our target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials including but not limited to:
- Offer landing pages
- Video scripts
- Copy for social media
- Collaborate with the internal team from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- 3-5 years professional copywriting experience
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- A voracious reader and rigorous researcher who can turn large amounts of new information into clearly distilled takeaways
- Articulate communication, writing, and presentation skills to express ideas clearly
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Social media or content marketing experience a welcome bonus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
About This Position
- 100% Remote Job
- Night shift, 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippines Time.
- Full-time, fast-paced with lots of career growth.
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit a 2-5 minute video explaining (in English) why you’d be a great fit for this role.
Please use this video tool: www.vidyard.com
Once done, submit your final video presentation link to email@example.com