What to expect from the role
- Oversee overall cloud adoption delivery and scope such as Project schedule, communications, risks, issues, dependencies, and resource planning. Track all deliverables, milestones, and resources, with a focus on the technical specification and delivery with the client
- Unites Project Management expertise with an understanding of the technology enabling the client's cloud adoption delivery
- Administers adoption changes management to determine if a change is in scope or requires project change requests
- Acquires client-facing skills and operates as a trusted advisor to clients, easily bridges business requirements and technical considerations on cloud migration
- Works closely with technical leaders on the local and overseas delivery teams, understand or facilitates technical discussions with the team, supports and helps resolve technical issues impacting delivery
- Liable for cloud adoption-related activities in the assigned countries.
- Run current state assessment for assigned countries and sites. Facilitate target picture definition per country and site.
- Coordinate per site pre-transformation tasks (e.g technical preparation, education, assessment) to the company’s Affiliates or Countries.
- Facilitate per Business Application planning and cloud migration coordination, limited to coordination activities, technical understanding will help but not absolutely required.
- Maintain activity tracker for assigned area of responsibility.
- Conduct, attend, participate in meetings as required.
- Prepare, review and submit reports to provide updates and status of the projects.
- Perform decommissioning of servers.
- Promotes the adoption of modern cloud technology practices thru coaching and knowledge sharing
- Demonstrates an attitude of ownership and willingness to learn and lead
- Quickly identifies when a problem exists, communicate it and address it early
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goals or for his or her personal or professional training, education, or development as programmed by his/ or her immediate superior.
- Bachelor's degree graduate in Computer Science or any related course
- Minimum 5 years experience with cloud
- Experience as Project Manager and/or Architect on Cloud Adoption and Migration projects
- Experience facilitating technical discussions with the team, supporting and resolving technical issues
- Certification(s) in Azure Cloud Platform is preferred
- PMI certified is a plus
- Proven ability to communicate well at both business and technical level with different levels of stakeholder
- Analytical and good decision-making skills, proven enterprise project management experience in large-scale organizations
- Competent in project planning and tracking for projects with multiple works teams in matrix organizational structure
- Must be able to think critically, problem-solving skills essential
- Active involvement with solutions and delivery decisions with Architects, Developers by understanding the solution's technology components
About the Position
- Join a Global Company
- Mid Shift, Weekends Off
- Temporary Remote Setup
- Office is located in Makati City
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!