This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for a highly reputed local pubic listed company for the role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Location Ortigas, Philippines
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to establish and oversee a strong system of internal controls. The successful candidate will oversee corporate profit planning including coordinating the annual budget.
- Establish, develop, refine, measure and enforce financial processes and policies including regular fiscal reporting (established periods such as monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.), local reporting, auditing, budgeting, forecasting, costing, investing, contracting, analysis, expense processing, asset management, insurance, and contracts
- Perform Asset Management and Treasury activities; oversee budgeting and cash flow
- Serve as a business partner to the CEO and President on the organization’s financial, forecasting, budgeting, and administrative processes with an eye to continuously developing and improving systems
- Manage the organization’s physical infrastructure, building and system maintenance, and real estate expansion as needed
- Prepare finance materials and attend board of directors meetings and board finance subcommittee meetings as needed
- Guide all financial plans and accounting policies and the conduct of company relationships with lending institutions, shareholders and the financial community
- Function as a key decision-maker for financial and operational models
- Serve as Chief Point of Contact for All Financial and Operational Business Decisions
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least 10 Year(s) of progressive experience in the related field is required for this position.
- must have experience working in a local public listed company
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Ability to work closely as a business partner with other senior members of the agency’s leadership team
- Strong people development skills
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Unassailable integrity and ethics
Sounds like a great opportunity? Apply now!