What to expect from the role:
- Work with Managers in planning, developing, and executing change initiatives across the organization.
- Develop a change management plan based on business demand, challenges, and implications.
- Evaluate project plans and identify change initiatives required for successful project execution.
- Implement change management strategy and method to deliver sustainable results.
- Deliver specific plans to mitigate business risks and concerns.
- Perform change readiness assessment to determine the feasibility of implementation and present the results to business units.
- Support Managers in relation to change management plans including communications, training, stakeholder engagement, and impact analysis.
- Monitor the adoption and utilization of change initiatives.
- Review existing plans and recommend improvements.
- Identify performance gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Provide information and assistance to business units in executing the change initiatives.
- Act as primary contact to address any issues and queries on change management activities.
- Develop metrics that are designed to communicate the overall health of the Change Management Quality System
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in change management; from planning to implementation and post-assessment
- Ability to identify and recognize how the change control process potentially affects the wider business of the company
- Strong proofreading and technical writing skills, as well as exemplary attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
About this Position
- Join a global Company
- Can be assigned either in Makati or Alabang
- Temporary Work From Home
- Opportunity to travel overseas
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!