What to expect from the role:
- Manage digital programs to ensure that they fulfill client goals and deliver outstanding outcomes
- Work with the Sales team to design integrated marketing solutions that directly answer the clients' needs and desires.
- Track campaign results and makes upselling and optimization recommendations to sales and clients.
- Create campaign analytics reports, including case studies, to show effectiveness and share lessons learned.
- Responsible for meeting the Group's Production Quota and meeting the Group's KPIs.
- Develop, organize, and implement plans to generate leads/appointments across all available channels, including voice, email, social media, chat, and web marketing, as well as continue to look for new ways to generate lists and production.
- Overall, responsible for the creation and optimization of all marketing materials, including target lists, content, and campaign flow (i.e., call flow, LN scheme, etc.)
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence of the group and maintain the business's standard DA Ratio
- Practice and enforce compliance with all corporate policies and procedures
- Give and receive employee feedback, conduct monthly performance reviews, and give ongoing training to the team
- Provide periodical campaign outcomes reports as required by the firm or the Client/Account Manager.
- In charge of training, coaching, and developing assigned agents, as well as monitoring presentations, performing evaluations, and providing follow-up and remedial counseling as needed.
- Assist the Account Manager in establishing a high-energy, positive, and stimulating work environment.
- Measuring, monitoring, and evaluating all agents' performance to increase efficiencies.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor or CEO
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- Experience of at least three (3) years as a supervisor or manager for a company in a related field
- Excellent communications skills
- Amenable to work in an office-based setup
- Sales/Marketing experience is a plus but not required
About the Position
- Join a reputable global company
- Office is located in Siargao
- Candidates outside Siargao are entitled to Relocation Package
- Willing to work in shifting schedules and holidays when required
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!