An exciting Business Intelligence Developer (Power BI) role has become available at one of the global technology companies.
Location: Makati City, Philippines.
You'll find a team of like-minded developers who live for building software and solving business problems. If you can't wait to take your skills to the next level and share your expertise with other brilliant technologists, this is where you belong!
What to expect from the role:
- Create Power BI reports based on business requirements with linked content, drill-downs, and nested parameters.
- Optimize Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Design data architecture structures necessary to support BI initiatives.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Dynamic Analysis Expressions (DAX) in Microsoft BI Tabular Models.
- Strong knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL or T-SQL and Data modeling Knowledge of databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers to be used during the ETL process
- Proficient in building and optimizing complex SQL queries
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 5 years of hands-on experience in Power BI and database development
- Experience on .Net and front-end technologies like Angular, React is an optional but a big plus
- Temporary remote setup
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.