An exciting Business Analyst role has become available at one of the world's trusted technology companies.
Location: Cebu City (Temporary Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to conduct the end to end requirements gathering functions for a large client project. The Business Analysts would actively interact with the Client or Business to understand project requirements, prepare all requirements documentation such as user stories, low fidelity wireframes, seek approval by the client, make flow charts etc. Share the understanding with the downstream processes such as UX, Data team, Dev team, and QA. Facilitate the scope change process with the client and internal stakeholders.
- Understanding and analyzing the business requirements and converting them to technical requirements or documents
- Convert the business requirements documents (BRD) to low level technical documents (LLD) for developers
- Interact with business stake holders and support sprint planning (from documentation perspective) – functional features across sprints
- Define the UAT deliverables and support testing
- Support developers to understand the business goals, requirements or technical documents (LLD)
- Has at least 5 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in technical documentation
- Has an exposure in software development process (Agile methodology is a must)
- Tools: Jira / Confluence / Visio / Excel
- Was able to work with Indian nationality
- Can work in a mid-shift schedule (2pm to 11pm)
- Experience in managing large projects
- Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and influence others
- Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems. The role will require the ability to extract data from various sources and to design/construct/execute complex analyses to finally come up with data/reports that help solve the business problem
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead group discussions and explaining complex solutions
- Ability to apply analytical, computer, statistical and quantitative problem-solving skills is required
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries