What to expect from the role:
- Responsibilities include participating with cloud vendors in training and in early previews of new features. This role will also develop on AWS, Google, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry. The candidate will collaborate with leaders in the field, deepening your skillset and knowledge sharing with the community of technical experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a team
- experience in Azure
- Has extensive experience in API, Microservices Development, 12 Factor Cloud-Native App Dev, Orchestration and Containerization (Docker and Kubernetes), DevOps, Networking, Security, Cloud Computing Service Models
- A strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs, coupled with a passion for a stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills including team building, flexibility, and customer service
About the Position:
- Join a reputable global company
- Mid shift
- must be willing to work in Makati, Temporary remote setup
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!