What to expect from the role
- Perform Quality Engineering Assessment projects following designated processes.
- Architect and implement automation test tools and automation frameworks that will help us release with confidence.
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage.
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process.
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high-quality features.
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability.
- Functionality, regression, use case, and system testing.
- Expertise in preparing test cases, test plans.
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- With at least 3 years of experience in automation testing
- Experience in Selenium IDE and WebDriver is required
About the Position
- Join a Global Company
- Temporary Remote Setup
- The office is located in BGC, Taguig
- Must be okay to work on mid-shift
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!