We are on the hunt for a talented Application Performance Monitoring Specialist (Dynatrace) to join a trusted technology solutions company in Makati City.
You will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including technical support during the deployment, management, and configuration of Dynatrace Agents and infrastructure.
What to expect from the role:
- Responsible for deep technical support during the deployment, management, and configuration of Dynatrace Agents and infrastructure
- Effectively interface with our team of L1 engineers to perform monitoring and automation in a complex Financial Services Environment
- Provide and/or facilitate prompt and quality on-site or remote production issue support (root cause analysis, resolution, and incident report) using Dynatrace and other tools.
- Guide Customers application owners or developers in addressing recurring problems with no resolution.
- Mapping of application architecture using Dynatrace Smartscape.
- Makes recommendations to App Development teams based on Industry Best practices and personal experience.
- Advanced deep technical analysis of Problems that are experienced by the Customer.
- Impact Analysis for Problems
- Strategic planning for Dynatrace deployments and expansions
- Work in close coordination with project managers, business units, other IT teams.
- Participate in various technical meetings and discussions with cross-functional groups.
- Preempt technical and team issues through sound assessment of situations.
- Work with various leads to implement various initiatives/innovations with new solutions, approaches, and technologies to take on the most complex and challenging problems of both IT and business.
- At least 5 years of experience with Cloud Technologies (Kubernetes, similar) and at least 10 years’ experience with Linux
- Architectural Experience on AWS or Azure, ideally certified
- 8 + years of IT Architecture Experience
- hands-on deep technical experience with Dynatrace or similar Application Performance Management (APM) tools
- Deployment/configuration: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm (any), Keptn
- Git + Jenkins or any CI tool
- Ability to communicate with C-Level and decision-makers
- Willing to work in Makati
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries