What to expect from the role:
- Work closely with the Product Development team members developing and maintaining a Quality Plan to manage and mitigate project risk to ensure a Flawless Product Launch that meets customers Cost, Quality, Delivery requirements.
- Ensures the project Quality Plan for new products and product modifications are focused on the voice of the customer and all project quality deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Works with Manufacturing AQP or QE to conduct Safe Launch exercise
- Perform process audits and reverse (go & see) FMEA’s to qualify new production processes, and to ensure compliance to documented control plans for new products
- Ensures customer required documentation relating to customer acceptance of new products and product modifications are completed
- Reviews and approves supplier product-specific documentation on new and modified purchased components and works with supplier quality engineers to ensure compliance
- Lead in the problem solving (8D’s), analysis, and resolution of new product-related customer complaints or internal quality complaints during launch. Support efforts for prevention of repeat issues & systemic improvements to the Product Development Processes to reduce New Products QNs
- Understand & practice the KOCH 5 dimensions & guiding principles, Lean / Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- BS Degree in Engineering or other related fields
- Training in DOE, Advance Quality Planning Tools like DFMEA, Lean / Six Sigma, reliability test plans
- Experience in automotive is a plus
- 3+ years experience in Quality Engineering or related engineering field or Quality engineering in a new-product introduction environment
- Experience performing PFMEA/DFMEA and using other Advanced Quality Planning tools
- Working knowledge of electronic assembly, testing, molding, stamping, plating, and assembly processes
- Must be knowledgeable of Quality System (ISO 9001 or TS 16949) and Supplier Auditing experience, Gage and Fixture design
About the Position
- Global manufacturing company
- Must be open to work in Pampanga (relocation will be provided)
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!