The role will support general accounting transactions and financial analysis across multiple Business units of the Client. To be successful in this role, you need to be hands-on, possess good analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating with a team of accountants across the region.
What to expect from the role:
- Maintain a full set of financial records for the entity, including Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Intercompany recharge, and confirmation process.
- Data entry management using Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Support Accounting team for monthly closing activities for entities, including preparation/posting of entries, reconciliation of accounts, etc
- Support accounts payable / receivable function and FX settlement
- Support Petty cash management and new vendor/customer add in Navision
- Support preparation of statutory accounts and tax filing, including VAT and WHT.
- Other ad-hoc activities, as required
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- Experience in Big 4 is a plus
- With at least years of accounting experience covering the entire general ledger (A/R, A/P, fixed assets, intercompany recharges
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is highly preferred
About the Position
- Join a global company
- Temporary remote set up, but must be willing to work in Makati