An exciting Account Manager role has become available at Asia's fast-growing eCommerce company.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
What to expect from the role:
- Manage sales performance (GMV), online marketing performance, campaign performance and operational excellence for each client
- Consult and execute a commercial strategy for clients across E-commerce Marketplace (Lazada, Shopee, 11th street), own brand.com store and on social media
- Coordinate with internal departments (warehouse, graphic designer, content team, customer service team, etc.) or 3rd party service partners to ensure deliverables in a timely manner
- Support day-to-day operation in content creation, supply chain management, and promotion management and business analytics
- Prepare reports and conduct performance reviews with clients and the marketplace on a weekly or monthly basis
- Maintain close relationships with clients by ensuring client’s issues are addressed and fixed in a timely manner
- Plan product contents on eCommerce channels such as Shopee, Lazada, and Tiki. Contents include but not limited to product names, product descriptions, and product specifications
- Actively compare and contrast our products with competitive products in the market
- Bachelor degree (economics, business management, statistics)
- Able to use basic Microsoft Office software and Google Web Application such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Google Drive, Google Docs
- Proficient in both Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet; familiar with a basic functionality such as VLOOKUP, PIVOT Table for example
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders
- Able to converse, read, and write in English at a business proficient level
- Understand basic functions with Photoshop and/or Illustrator software is a plus
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Southeast Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.